Thursday, July 15, 2010

Milkman " Tonight"


Ok, Welcome to Da Clinic my patients.

I will be your Medic and i will try to keep you posted on the cool shit i run into.....starting with my Boy Milkman and he video Tonight.

This thing was shot while Milkman and Shesatease came to miami so we could work on their albums at Vanquish Studios

Www.Vanquiststudios.coM by the way, peep that. I call that place home sometimes.......all the time
anyway, the resulting footage from said trip resulted in this humble sick-ass video.

hit it up, and next up, I got a video from my boys Shesatease.....

and another one from my boy Toy Selectah


KAboooooom !!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm Lovin' This Video....Real Down Home Shit...Oye Medico, keep up the good work!

    -Woods "Its Woods Bitch"

    ReplyDelete